Saturday, February 15, 2014

Having a dual-diagnosis and handling life's problems

Hello everyone! I have been in the general state
of writing novel(s) which describe how it was when I had untreated schizophrenia and am describing what it is like to go through years of psychosis believing these very convincing hallucunatuons. Now, I'm in Dual-Recovery and on Disability because handling my symptoms
are a full time job! My efforts to write is like working a second job...don't worry I enjoy my jobs! I have been involved in legal entanglements recently, nothing bad about me, but I had to go through the stressful legalities. My point? I had to go on hiatis from writing because I can only handle just so much stress! Now, the horribly stressful portion of me and the law are settled. People like me with a dual-diagnosis must "budget" our threshold of stress (much like budgeting money) because we can only deal with so much! Now, sitting here, my stress is minimal and I have the fortitude to perform my second "job" of writing! People like me must know our limits and arrange our daily activities to help us stay outta the mental hospital!

No comments: